Contract #17.3 ITSMarco offers technology solutions, connective components, software and design and installation services. Marco will provide interactive technology to meet the needs of all members including: schools, city council chambers, public libraries, county courthouses and nonprofit agencies. These products and services will be available to participating agencies at consortium level discounted pricing.Account Team ContactBrenda Wall | 701-527-5579 | [email protected]Technology AdvisorHow To Order
Member BenefitsThrough the Cooperative Purchasing Connection contract and NDESC, Marco offers:Company Profile
- Request to use the CPC contract in your email or call to Brenda Wall to discuss the solution your organization is looking for
- Brenda will engage a consulting systems engineer from the correct product division to facilitate a call
- Schedule a walkthrough if needed
- Provide proposal and answer any questions
- Email signed quote and/or P.O. to Brenda Wall to place the order
Marco is a leading technology services company that specializes in IT services and audio/video systems. Marco serves over 31,000 customers throughout the Midwest, including North Dakota. It has offices in Fargo, Grand Forks, Bismarck, Minot and Dickinson.
- Discounted pricing on both equipment and services.
- A pre-bid contract.
- Pre-sales design and recommendations to ensure the best solution.
- On-site walk-through free of charge for many different project types.
- Pre-design calls with solution specific experts: digital signage, audio video conference room design, 1:1 initiative deployment, classroom technologies (panels, boards, projectors and sound reinforcement).
- A wide range of offerings from many of the leading Interactive Technologies manufacturers.
- Strong manufacturer relationships.