NDESC members will have access to Safety Data Sheets (SDS) Depot through Resource Training and Solutions (RTS) Service Cooperative at negotiated consortium level pricing. SDS Depot is a solution to managing chemical inventories and safety data sheets.
How to Order
Purchasing Agency should contact [email protected]
- Agency will provide current chemical inventories, including chemical name, manufacturer, part or serial number and ISBN (barcode).
- RTS will upload all SDS documentation into the Depot site established for the agency and/or applicable building.
- RTS will provide full acess to the purchasing agency's Depot site.
- RTS will provide an annual report at the end of the fiscal year or at the renewal process for all chemicals on an agency's site.
20% discount is reflected in pricing below
- SDS Depot 1 to 5 buildings - $560.00 annually
- Additional building - $80.00 annually
- Scanner rental - $25.00 per day
- Chemical inventory - Negotiated
- Missing SDS request - $72.00 per hour