Contract # 019.5-B
Romtec, Inc. is a national designer, manufacturer, supplier, and installer of pre-engineered waterless restrooms, conventional restrooms, shelters & pavilions, kiosks, restroom-concessions, restroom-showers, lodges, cabins, storm shelters, equipment & control buildings, pool & aquatic buildings, and other public utility structures.
Members receive a 5% discount for all Romtec products included in the contract.
How to Order
- Please contact Romtec by phone at 541-496-3541 to discuss your project with requirements with Romtec’s sales team. Our sales department will then provide drawings for your project, specifications, our scope of supply and services, and an official quote.
- Purchase orders can be sent to Romtec’s sales department via email: Cody Dooley - firstname.lastname@example.org; Travis Olson - Travis.email@example.com; Hannah Duncan - firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Team Contacts:
- Travis Olson, Sales | 541.496.3541 | email@example.com
- Cody Dooley, Sales | 541.496.3541 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hannah Duncan, Sales | 541.496.3541 | email@example.com
Our buildings are all site-built and represent the nation’s best in terms of design capability, documentation, and cost for each unique project.
Buildings also include various different options for roofing, siding, plumbing fixtures, lighting fixtures, drinking fountains, ventilation, and many other options. These options allow for customers to match existing themes or existing buildings and provide flexibility in the design and features for the building or structure.
Romtec, Inc.’s sister company, Romtec Utilities, designs, manufactures, supplies, and installs site specific packaged pump stations. Our pump stations include detailed drawings and specifications in the CSI format with all structural, mechanical, communication, and electrical plans. Our documentation also includes a complete bill of materials, a well-defined scope of work and services, and complete system warranty.