The North Dakota State Procurement Office and North Dakota Educators Service Cooperative (NDESC) have been working to provide resources for COVID19 products. Information on how to purchase product is below. This page will be updated as additional products and companies are secured.
State of ND Contracts
Below is a list of current state contracts related to PPE and working from home. In addition to those listed, the State Procurement Office is currently working to establish stand-alone PPE contracts and other contracts to assist with working from home. Please note: The goods and services outlined are subject to actual availability with the contracted vendors. Demand has been very high for these commodities.
Find more information here: State Contract Listing
CONTACT - If you have any questions, please contact Gabriel Hoggarth at firstname.lastname@example.org or 701.328.2740.
- State Contract 009 for Janitorial Products
- State Contract 012 for Floor Mat and Facility Services to Include PPE
- State Contract 022 for Computers and Printers
- State Contract 048-B for Sit Stand Ergonomic CPU Solutions
- State Contract 049-A for Sit Stand Ergonomic CPU Solutions, File Cabinets, and Accessories
- State Contract 049-B for Sit Stand Ergonomic CPU Solutions, File Cabinets, and Accessories
- State Contract 053 for Food Products
- State Contract 110 for Webcams, USB Wi-Fi Adapters, and Headsets
- State Contract 200 for Office Supplies and PPE
- State Contract 232 for a Full Range of Pharmaceuticals and Other Healthcare Products and Services
- State Contract 266 for Moving Services
- State Contract 915 for Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Central Supply for Office Supplies and PPE
- NDIT for Headsets and Wi-Fi Adapters
- Rough Rider Industries (RRI)
NDESC ContractsCPC Staff worked with our awarded vendors to highlight products related to COVID19. You must purchase off of the CPC contract to receive the correct discount.Contact us as 866.337.2005 or email@example.com with any questions.How to Order
- Choose a supply category and click on a vendor partner
- Review the CPC Speadsheet for product information, price, and how to order
- Contact listed vendor contact to confirm availability and to order
- Mention and include the CPC contract number to ensure the discount is applied
- The goods and services outlined below are subject to actual availability with the contracted vendors. Demand has been very high for these commodities.
If you need further assistance then please contact NDESC at firstname.lastname@example.org