The North Dakota State Procurement Office and North Dakota Educators Service Cooperative (NDESC) have been working to provide contracts for COVID19 products. Information on how to purchase a product is below. Please note: You MUST place your order with a company; no orders have been submitted on a school's behalf. This page will be updated as additional products and companies are secured.
State of ND Contracts - Below is a list of current state contracts related to COVID. Please note: The goods and services outlined are subject to actual availability with the contracted vendors. Demand has been very high for these commodities. For more information on the contracts, Go to the OMB State Contracts webpage. Click on List State Contracts. You can arrange by number by clicking on the column header titled Number and select the View option on the far right. This will display the contract details and the list of contracted vendors.
CONTACT - Gabriel Hoggarth at email@example.com or 701.328.2740 with questions.
- State Contract #267, THERMAL SCANNERS, TEMPERATURE READING
- State Contract #264, Children’s 3-Ply Procedure Face Masks with Earloop
- State Contract #260, Disinfecting Foggers
- State Contract #252, Hand Sanitizer, Commercial & Distilled Types
- State Contract 258, 3-Ply Procedure Face Masks with Earloop: Ordering Information
- State Contract 249 for Thermometers: Ordering Information
- State Contract 009 for Janitorial Products
- State Contract 012 for Floor Mat and Facility Services to Include PPE
- State Contract 022 for Computers and Printers
- State Contract 048-B for Sit Stand Ergonomic CPU Solutions
- State Contract 049-A for Sit Stand Ergonomic CPU Solutions, File Cabinets, and Accessories
- State Contract 049-B for Sit Stand Ergonomic CPU Solutions, File Cabinets, and Accessories
- State Contract 053 for Food Products
- State Contract 110 for Webcams, USB Wi-Fi Adapters, and Headsets
- State Contract 200 for Office Supplies and PPE
- State Contract 232 for a Full Range of Pharmaceuticals and Other Healthcare Products and Services
- State Contract 266 for Moving Services
- State Contract 915 for Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Rough Rider Industries (RRI)
If you need further assistance then please contact NDESC at firstname.lastname@example.org