Contract # 21.4-PBB
Perma-Bound Books offers books and media materials for schools and libraries.
- Free Collection Analysis & Planning (CAP) service, evaluates your current collection with charts and graphs, and identifies future need for your collection.
- Free Manage My Collection Service.
- Free Series Tracker designed to announce NEW titles released in popular fiction series. You are notified via email of a new title in a series we are tracking for you and any new series added to the database. Also provides a Gap Analysis for those books missing in a series.
- Free Title Matching, used in conjunction with our Manage My Collection program to minimize chances of duplicate ordering.
- Free Teacher’s Guides – 1 free guide per 20 or more or select titles.
- Free Correlations to Common Core and State Standards.
- Free Typing Service.
- Free Bibliography Lists.
- Free Interactive Whiteboard Services.
- Perma-Bound Books are unconditionally guaranteed, if you are ever dissatisfied with a book in our Perma-Bound binding, we will replace it.
- Books in Original Publisher’s bindings are guaranteed for one year.
- Original publisher paperbacks are not guaranteed, will be replaced if defective.
- Prices on our website are pre-discounted up to 35% on all books.
Account Team Contact
Home Office: MN: Melody Dobey | 800-637-6581, x121 | firstname.lastname@example.org
ND & SD: Cathy Copley | 800-637-6581, x238 | email@example.com
Local Sales Representatives:
MN, ND, SD: Rebecca Peacock | 605-848-2618 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Sales Manager: Brian Smith | 314-614-2131 | email@example.com
How to Order
Please reference Contract #21.4 on all orders
Orders may be place by the following methods:
- Online via our website at www.perma-bound.com
- Fax toll free: 800-551-1169
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone toll free: 800-637-6581
Located in Jacksonville, IL., Perma-Bound has been family owned and operated since its beginning. We pride ourselves on offering our customers big business service, knowledge, and experience with a small town feel and personalized customer service.
We employ 270 trained and experienced personnel.
We stock over 70,000 print titles and inventory 3,000,000 volumes to ensure rapid delivery. We continually add new titles to our inventory, providing titles our customers request to keep their libraries up to date.
We offer fiction and non-fiction titles for Grades PreK through 12 as well as reference and professional books. We offer Paperback and Publisher Hardcover as well as our Premium Perma-Bound bindings.
We have access to virtually any title if in print and available from the publisher.
Perma-Bound has 66 years of experience in library book processing, and professional library services. We have 66 years of experience in dealing with the leading publishers of relevant book and media materials. We have over 150 years of book binding experience. We are the inventor of the pre-binding category in America. Our dedication to quality products is unsurpassed.
Perma-Bound has library contracts and library relationships with every state in the U.S. We currently provide a complete range of book and media distribution services, cataloging, processing and MARC Record services, library collection development and analysis services to over 15,000 school districts in the U.S. We have friendly, knowledgeable sales personnel in every state.