Medicaleshop offers medical equipment and supplies.
Up to 60% discount off List Price from the following categories:
- Assistive Technology
- Changing and Treatment Tables
- Gait Trainer and Walking Aids
- Patient Lifts, Slings, and Manual Transfer Aids
- School and Educational Furniture
- Special Needs Beds and Mattresses
- Special Needs Seating
- Special Needs Standers
- Strollers and Pushchairs
- Toilet and Bath Safety Aids
- Wheelchair Cushions and Backs
- Wheelchair Accessories
- Special Therapy Needs
Account Team Contact
Bob Smith, Regional Sales Manager | (860) 946-6086 | email@example.com
Mike Lambert, Inside Sales Representative | (860) 946-6081 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Eric S, Inside Sales Representative | (845) 926-3223 | email@example.com
How to Order
Login/Create an account on www.medicaleshop.com/aepa to access AEPA pricing. Always specify "Bid Reference# CPC AEPA 022 B"
- If you’re on www.ndesc.org – log in or register for the Express online marketplace by clicking "Express Signin" in the top menu bar.
- Email your purchase order to your sales representative.
- Fax: 860-838-4671
- Mail: Medicaleshop Inc., 87 Danbury Road, Unit 1, New Milford, CT 06776
All orders should include:
- Name, phone#, and email address
- School name
- Item description, quantity, model number
- Shipping and billing information
- Always specify "Bid Reference# CPC AEPA 022 B"on ORDERS and PO’s.
Contact Bob Smith, Regional Sales Manager | (860) 946-6086 | firstname.lastname@example.org, for quotes on customizable items.
Medicaleshop (https://www.medicaleshop.com/aepa) is a trusted source of medical equipment and supplies since 2006 with a track record of serving the B2B industry with emphasis on ethical business practices and prompt customer service. With our 15 years of experience in the healthcare industry, we will be working together collectively to assist in meeting the needs of the member school districts as well as reduce time spent by educators in procuring their needs
Through this partnership, we can be your source for everything you are looking for - special needs equipment and supplies which include but are not limited to standing aids, gait trainers, wheelchairs, classroom furniture, general health supplies, therapy products, and more. Our mission is to educate and provide the finest special needs equipment, deliver exceptional customer care experience, building trust and relationships.
- Shipping is not included, please call us at 866-563-6812 or email us at email@example.com for a shipping quote.
- For orders using a credit card: Medicaleshop will follow-up for your CVV number.