Contract # AEPA 020-C
Mackin Educational Resources provides high-quality library and classroom materials for PK-12 schools and public libraries, including books, eBooks, digital audiobooks, DVDs, makerspace materials, free collection analysis and collection development services, free processing and cataloging options, free access to our digital content and superior customer service!
Mackin has millions of high-quality, high-interest, culturally relevant texts to fit the needs of all schools and districts.
CPC members receive additional discounts off Mackin’s already competitive online prices through AEPA contract #020-C:
- Additional 8% off Mackin.com for print books
- Additional 7% off Mackin.com for eBooks and digital audiobooks
- Additional 3% off Mackin.com for Makerspace
- Additional 3% off Mackin.com for Multimedia (DVDs, Blu-Rays, MP3s)
How to Order
- If you’re on www.ndesc.org – log in or register for the Express online marketplace by clicking Express Signin in the top menubar.
- Online: www.mackin.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 800.245.9540
- Fax: 800.369.5490
- Mail: Mackin Educational Resources
3505 County Road 42 West
Burnsville, MN 55306
All orders should include:
- Name, phone and email address
- School name
- Title, quantity, binding preference or ISBN, author, priority
- Shipping information
- Billing information
- Catalog and processing information
- Be sure to reference “CPC” or “AEPA” on orders and POs.
Existing customers - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to take advantage of our discounted pricing program.
Account Team Contacts
Brian Cretzmeyer, Local Sales Representative
Grace Mundt, Contract Manager