Contract # AEPA 020-C
Mackin Educational Resources provides high-quality library and classroom materials for PK-12 schools and public libraries, including books, eBooks, digital audiobooks, DVDs, makerspace materials, free collection analysis and collection development services, free processing and cataloging options, free access to our digital content and superior customer service!
Mackin has millions of high-quality, high-interest, culturally relevant texts to fit the needs of all schools and districts.
CPC members receive additional discounts off Mackin’s already competitive online prices through AEPA contract #020-C:
- Additional 8% off Mackin.com for print books
- Additional 7% off Mackin.com for eBooks and digital audiobooks
- Additional 3% off Mackin.com for Makerspace
- Additional 3% off Mackin.com for Multimedia (DVDs, Blu-Rays, MP3s)
How to Order
- If you’re on www.ndesc.org – log in or register for the Express online marketplace by clicking "Express Signin" in the top, yellow menu bar.
- Online: www.mackin.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 800.245.9540
- Fax: 800.369.5490
- Mail: Mackin Educational Resources
3505 County Road 42 West
Burnsville, MN 55306
All orders should include:
- Name, phone and email address
- School name
- Title, quantity, binding preference or ISBN, author, priority
- Shipping information
- Billing information
- Catalog and processing information
- Be sure to reference “CPC” or “AEPA” on orders and POs.
Existing customers - please contact email@example.com for information on how to take advantage of our discounted pricing program.
Account Team Contacts
Brian Cretzmeyer, Local Sales Representative
Grace Mundt, Contract Manager
Founded almost 40 years ago, Mackin is a proud Minnesota-based, woman-owned company that provides the highest quality resources for our classroom and library customers. Featuring the largest PK-12 collection of age-appropriate titles, Mackin offers a vast selection of over 3.5 million print titles and nearly 3 million digital titles from over 18,000 different publishers at www.mackin.com. We also provide free collection analysis and development services, free processing and cataloging options, and superior customer service.
Digital resources have become an integral component in education, and our free, school-centric digital resource management system, MackinVIATM, is equipped to meet your schools’ digital goals. With just one login, users can view, utilize, and manage all their digital materials in one location. The system provides easy, convenient access to all your eBooks and audiobooks. MackinVIA is a free resource to all Mackin customers and allows simultaneous, unlimited access to multiple users and is mobile-friendly.
Mackin currently serves over 70,000 PK-12 schools, public libraries, and educational consortia around the world. Our employees are dedicated to serving as your partner in education.