Company ProfileConnecting Point Computer Center has been a regional leader in providing IT solutions to businesses, schools and government agencies since 1979. It is our goal to provide you with an IT solution that not only meets your IT needs but also fits into your budget – financially and on time.
We have a very strong concentration of services for the education market. We have been a leader in assisting schools to get ready for the 21st Century classroom with innovative products like Promethean Interactive boards, ActivExpression learner response systems and classroom audio. In additional, assisting schools in upgrading their network infrastructure for higher bandwidth and reliability has been another major focus. Upgrading network cabling, improving network speeds with products from Cisco, HP Procurve, Ruckus and others have allow Connecting Point Computer Center to help schools meet the growing demands on their network.
With multiple locations throughout North and South Dakota and Minnesota, nationally certified and highly skilled technicians and staff, and by partnering with industry leaders, we have a proven track record and are confident we can develop a solution to meet the needs of your business, school or government agency.
Connecting Point Computer Center in partnership with the North Dakota Educators Service Cooperative (NDESC) and Symantec is pleased to announce a statewide consortia agreement for North Dakota K-12 schools to acquire Symantec licensing. This subscription based license program offers the ability to license Symantec products per FTE (full-time employee) rather than per workstation on an annual subscription basis.Member BenefitsThe FTE system allows institutions the ability to plan budgets by counting FTE’s once per year and to better estimate costs year-to-year.Other key benefits include:
- Secure e-Learning environment
- Reduced licensing costs with application streaming for Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) initiatives
- Centralized standards to allow institutions to automate the deployment, security, and management of devices with central management
- Support multiple operating systems
- Critical data protection with advanced local backup and recovery for Windows desktops and laptops
- Simplified method to ensure license compliance across the institution
- Home use rights for faculty and staff
- Student usage add-on option for Endpoint Protection
How To OrderContact your representative listed below for more information.Connect With Your Account Team
Connecting Point Computer Center Contacts:David Lewis320-582-0234701.258.0768 (fax)
David Lewis email