Contract # F22-NDM
Consortia Agreement F22-NDM
Connecting Point Computer Center in partnership with the North Dakota Educators Service Cooperative (NDESC) and Microsoft offers a statewide consortia agreement for North Dakota K-12 schools to acquire Microsoft licensing. This subscription-based license program offers the ability to license Microsoft products per Education Qualified Users using A5, A3, A1 licenses rather than per workstation on an annual subscription basis. This three-year statewide consortium agreement guarantees your pricing for the three years.
The Microsoft licensing Knowledge worker model offers easy compliance and lower total cost to members. Through the simplicity of predictability of counting Education Qualified Users versus counting the number of devices your school or district owns, members can be confident that you are completely covered regardless of yearly fluctuations in devices.
The Microsoft Enrollment for Educations Solutions (EES) offers additional benefits to members, they include:
- Customized solutions. Members are able to add additional products, either organization-wide, department-wide or for individual licensing.
- Simplified asset management. Self-service tools such as the Volume Licensing Service Center and/or Microsoft Admin Center enable you to easily track and manage your software assets and software assurance benefits from one convenient, online location.
- Lower total cost of ownership. Realize the maximum value from your licensing investment with included benefits such as, access to current technology, work at home rights for faculty, staff and students, version upgrade and downgrade rights, product evaluation rights and Software Assurance for Microsoft Volume Licensing.
Connect With Your Account Team
Microsoft pricing does change, for a final quote please contact:
- Mary Kay Robinson | 701-258-6689 | MRobinson@connectingpoint.biz
- Elizabeth Geary | 701-258-6689 | EGeary@connectingpoint.biz