Contract # 016-C
Mackin Educational Resources provides high quality library and classroom materials to PK-12 schools and public libraries around the world. This includes eBooks, books, DVDs, audiobooks, educational software, online databases and more. Mackin's online catalog of over 2,000,000 items is online at www.mackin.com. As a distributor for the leading educational publishers, Mackin offers the newest and most progressive eBooks, databases, and online learning resources available anytime, anywhere.
Click here to review all of the MackinVIA app platforms, take a test drive with the MackinVIA products, view a video of the eReader and additional special features.
NDESC members receive the following discounts and benefits:
- One source ordering of 30,000+ eBooks from 28 leading publishers and 30+ databases from leading educational publishers; most with unlimited simultaneous access
- A FREE MackinVIA account featuring one-login access to all of your eBooks and online databases which includes a complete set of administrative reporting tools, advanced search tools, and individual student backpacks for saving titles
- A 5% discount on all eBooks; members must use reference code: AEPAND when placing an order to receive the discount
- A complete eBook MARC records for your circulation system
- Mackin consultant assigned to your school to provide training and assistance
- MackinVIA eBooks and databases brochure for more information
How To Order
Order on Express!
Or, visit the Mackin website atwww.mackin.com to brows databases and prepare a list for ordering. When your list is finalized, you can either:
Submit your order on the website
E-mail an electronic file to firstname.lastname@example.org - word, excel or PDF documents preferred
Fax your title list to 800-369-5490
Mail in your title list to: MackinVIA, 3505 County Road 42 West, Burnsville, MN 55306
When placing an order, please reference AEPAND to receive your 5% discount on all eBooks