Contract # COG-2109A
Shred-it offers document destruction services.
- A comprehensive offering of on-site or off-site secure document, hard drive, and media information destruction with regularly scheduled, one-time, and drop-off service options available.
- Competitively negotiated pricing based on a not-to-exceed pricing structure.
- Accessible and convenient local, regional, and national service.
- A Certificate of Destruction provided after every service to document compliance with applicable destruction standards.
- A strong commitment to environmental sustainability demonstrated by recycling 100% of all paper shredded, utilizing consoles made f rom 100% recycled wood, and leveraging a fleet of smaller and more fuel-efficient trucks with idle-down technology to reduce emissions.
Shred-it, a subsidiary of Stericycle, is the largest document destruction provider in the world. In 14 countries and in 170 markets, it has become the world-standard industry best practice for information security and workplace privacy.In the more than 30 years since its inception, Shred-it has developed proprietary technologies, exclusive protocols and practices, and innovative products and services designed exclusively to protect enterprises of any size f rom the ongoing threats and risks of workplace privacy breaches.
Cooperative Name: Equalis Group
Cooperative Contract Number: COG-2109A
Lead Agency: CCOG
Website URL: https://equalisgroup.org/2020/12/17/shred-it-cog-2109a/