Contract # AEPA 022-B
TinyEYE Therapy Services offers online speech and occupational therapy.
From a recent ASHA school survey, a typical school-based therapist spends 68% of their work hours providing direct therapy. The rest of their time is spent on planning, reporting and travel. TinyEYE has automated much of the planning and reporting as well as eliminated the travel time which allows our therapists to invest more of their billable hours providing direct therapy, in addition to providing:
- Customized reports detailing progress after each session
- Remote IEP and parent-teacher meeting attendance
- Online backpack activities for students to practice skills between sessions-our unique virtual Back Pack has hundreds of activities that target each communication disorder, allowing students to progress quickly and effectively.
These little extras result in greater, faster gains for the student driving toward the ultimate goal - graduating them from their speech or occupational therapy program and empowering them to thrive in their daily life activities.
Additional benefits of partnering with TinyEYE through the AEPA contract include:
- Lowest pricing
- Audit protection
- Bid protection
- Coverage and application of bid terms
Account Team Contact
Brenda Selk-Lang | 1-877-876-9393 ext. 205 | Brenda.Selk@TinyEYE.com
How to Order
Please contact Brenda Selk-Lang using the contact information above, or book a time with her directly on our website at: https://tinyeye.com/cpc-nd/
Similar to traditional on-site therapy, online therapy enables your students to visit their therapy room and meet the same therapist every week. During the online sessions, TinyEYE therapists deliver learning experiences that are highly engaging and drive student success. The online activities that are used during therapy are exciting and different from most students’ day-to-day activities, which increases their level of engagement. As your students go through the therapy process the technology becomes invisible to them; it is like the therapist is sitting in front of them, right in the room and they connect on a personal level - this is the magic of online therapy.
Dollars and Sense
At TinyEYE, we understand that students come first. That is why we provide multiple pricing options to make sure you are getting the very best value for your therapy dollar:
- No recruitment cost
- Fixed or hourly pricing options
- Only charged for services used
- Budget management assistance
- No setup costs or annual fees
- End contract at any time - no fees or restrictions after 30 days.
TinyEYE is student focused – We Care about the future of Student Success! We Grow Smiles, Mend Spirits, and Engage Children in their lives.