Company ProfileMid-State Auto Auction, located in New York Mills, Minnesota, will provide you with an efficient, cost and time saving alternative when selling your organization’s used vehicles and busses.
Benefits of having Mid-State Auto Auction sell your organization’s unwanted vehicles:
Visit Mid-State Auto Auction’s website for more information about this vendor.
- No more need to organize a public auction or advertise and try to sell a vehicle on your own!
- Save time! They can pick up your vehicle, clean it, sell it, and send you a check.
- Turn your vehicles into cash quicker! Because they have an auction every week where over 400 dealers can bid on your vehicle, you can sell your vehicle right away! They also have eight commissioned sales representatives that can hand sell your vehicle six days a week.
- Less fees! Mid-State Auto Auction is an independent dealer auction which means there are no fees for storage, registration, title processing, car washes, no sales, or pre-inspections.
- Protect your asking price! If the bid comes in short for your vehicle, they will contact you with the bid information and work with you to get the vehicle sold. There is no pressure – just helpful assistance in getting your vehicle to a new owner.
Member BenefitsMembers receive a 5% discount on the sellers fee. The sellers fee is determined by the sell price of the vehicle.
How To OrderContact your sales representative listed below for more information.
Connect With Your Account TeamMid-State Auto Auction: